Things To Do
With outstanding restaurants, boutique style shopping, unparalleled scenic beauty and recreation activities, university performances and a blooming wine and beer industry, Pullman will keep even the hard to please entertained during their stay. Check out the menu on the left for more things to do. Contact the Pullman Chamber of Commerce for help with groups of over 50. Click here for May Calendar of Events Click here for the list.
Golf & College AthleticsWhether you are a Cougar fan or not, Pullman has two Universities and a brand new golf course to satisfy any sports fan. Great for big groups Palouse Ridge Golf Club offers a Scottish links style championship course with beautiful views of the Palouse. Airway Hills Par 3 Golf Course offers 9 hole links, practice green, pro shop and picnic area and Mini Golf too! University of Idaho Golf Course is an 18 hole course with pro shop and restaurant. Colfax Golf Club is a 9 hole course nestled in the heart of Palouse country.
- College athletics at their finest. Come cheer for the Cougs any time of the year with Pac 12 Sports at WSU. www.wsucougars.com
- WSU Football with Coach Mike Leach. Click for the latest schedule.
- WAC Sports at UI are also available just 8 miles away. www.govandals.com
Area Wineries & Breweries[caption id="attachment_10490" align="alignright" width="350"] click here to view video[/caption] Bring your group on a tasting tour with any or all of these award-winning wineries for a guaranteed great time! See the insert for more details.
- Merry Cellars Winery is a recipient of several recent awards throughout the Pacific Northwest and the country. Come see what makes it so great!
- Wawawai Canyon Winery taste the newest releases and view changing fine art exhibits in their gallery tasting room.
- Camas Prairie Winery is the oldest independent winery in Idaho. Located just over the border in Moscow, Camas Prairie is famous for its many quality wines and meads.
- Clearwater Canyon Cellars produce full lush blends and stand alone varieties in Lewiston, Id.
- Colter's Creek in Julietta, produce outstanding wines from locally grown grapes and involve the community in the process.
- Basalt Cellars in Clarkston is developing a national reputation as one of Washington's finest wineries. [caption id="attachment_10492" align="alignright" width="350"] Click to view video[/caption]
- Paradise Creek Brewery weaves great beer into Pullman's culture with their brewpub located in the historic Old Post Office.
- Palouse Falls Brewing Company offers a wide selection of superior microbrews in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Riverport Brewing Company in Clarkston invites you to find out what beer was meant to taste like.
- Moscow Brewing Company is a nano-brewer taking on the historic bewing history of Moscow.
- Whiskey Barrel Cider Company produces quality hard cider in several flavors.
Outdoor ActivitiesThese events are sure to be the highlight of your trip. Great bonding experience for your group or your family!
- White Water Rafting with Salmon River Experience www.salmonriverexperience.com
- Jet Boating Tours through Hells Canyon are available from several companies. Inquire at the Pullman Chamber of Commerce.
- Rent bicycles from B & L Bicycles (www.bandlbicycles.com) and ride the Chipman Trail, an easy 8 mile ride between Pullman and Moscow, ID.
Games for You and the KidsA great way to relax after a long day of meetings or fun for the kids while you are busy during the day.
- Zeppoz is a recreation center for the whole family with state of the art bowling, redemption arcade and a small casino for those over 18. www.zeppoz.com
- The Palouse Discovery Science Center is an interactive facility with educational games for all ages. www.palousescience.org
- Village Centre Cinemas is the new 8 screen theatre featuring all of your favorite new releases. www.PullmanMovies.com
Famous Palouse SceneryThousands of photographers flock to the Palouse every year to take in this beautiful landscape. Be sure to make this part of your trip while you are in the area.
- Charter a bus with Wheatland Express (www.wheatlandexpress.com) and take your group on a ride through the Palouse Scenic Byway (www.palousescenicbyway.com)
- Visit Palouse Falls State Park, a waterfall emerging from the scablands to drop farther than Niagra Falls!